Sunday, December 25, 2011

This has been a difficult Christmas weekend.  Although I have felt blessed by the season, we were saddened by an unexpected death in our family.  Even though my heart was gladdened and uplifted by song or smile of loved ones, my heart went out to grieving family.  How I wish we all lived closer to each other!  It's hard to rejoice when someone you love is hurting beyond words.  I hope he knows how much we all love him and wish we could be there for him.   Isaiah 40:31

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean. I sometimes feel guilty enjoying the Christmas season when I know there are those who are mourning so deeply. I pray during this time their whole family will be drawn closer to the Lord as they think of how quickly life can change. May they find peace in knowing that the baby of Christmas came to earth to die for our sins and if we only believe and commit our lives to Him, we will rejoice forever with Him and our loved ones that also believed for eternity.

    ReplyDelete