Monday, May 25, 2015

Summer 2015

Wow, it has been a long time since I have been here!  I have been busy busy with work and book club and..just life, I guess.  I had the most amazing weekend. Friday was the end of school and a year of transition in my job.  We celebrated surviving the year with a get together fire pit gathering.  Lots of laughs.  The next day I went to a crawfish boil.  Yum!!!  Sunday, my church celebrated Pentecost with 'fire roasted pizzas' social Sunday.  I am now on a quest to find the perfect pizza.  My favorite was pear with gorgonzola, toasted walnuts and caramelized onion.  Yum... After that, I went to the farm for an afternoon of laughter at my friend Adele's.  We enjoyed a spirited archery competition which was hilarious.  It did require the use of a metal detector to find missing arrows.  My young niece is getting married this week.  I love hearing about all the pre-wedding stories and can't wait to hear about the wedding.  Tomorrow begins the first official vacation day for me and I intend to find the perfect summer read and attend a baseball game.  Check back later for the next weird pizza combo I intend to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment